Get Group Trip & Travel Insurance for Your Next Trip
What is Travel Insurance?
Travel Insurance is financial protection for you when you’re taking a trip. For example, if you’re hit by a cement truck on your trip, travel insurance can pay your medical bills or pay what your regular insurance doesn’t cover. And, Medicare doesn’t cover you outside the USA.
- Travel Insurance also covers you if you need emergency medical transportation.
- Or, you might have a Travel Delay which forces you to have extra accommodation expenses
- Or your luggage is delayed, lost, stolen or damaged
- If your checked luggage doesn’t arrive within 12 or 24 hours after you do, you can be reimbursed for items you need to buy.
- Travel Insurance can also protect you if you’re forced to cancel or interrupt your trip because you or a close family member unexpectedly gets hurt or sick
You have 2 Plan Choices: Individual or Groups of at Least 10 Members
- Click here to see the Group plan details for 10 or more people
- Click here to see the individual plan details (just to be clear, you will be taken to a page where you can get quotes & details on individual plans)
Common Groups Needing Travel Insurance
||Senior Citizen Groups
||Fraternal and Social Organizations
||Civic Organizations (Boy Scouts, etc.)
Here’s how the CSA Group Plan defines a pre-existing condition:
PRE-EXISTING CONDITION means an illness, disease, or other condition during the 180-day period immediately prior to your effective date for which you or your Traveling Companion or Family Member who is scheduled or booked to travel with you: 1) received, or received a recommendation for, a diagnostic test, examination or medical treatment; or 2) took or received prescription drugs or medicine.
Item 2 of this definition does not apply to a condition which is treated or controlled solely through the taking of prescription drugs or medicine and remains treated or controlled without any adjustment or change in the required prescription throughout the 180-day period before coverage is in effect under the Policy.
Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion Waiver
The Pre-Existing Condition exclusion will be waived provided you meet all of the following:
1. the payment for this plan is received with or before the final payment for your Covered Trip; and
2. you are not disabled from travel at the time you make your plan payment; and
3. you insure 100% of all prepaid Covered Trip costs that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions.
The Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion is waived provided you meet both the following requirements:
- the payment for this plan is received with or before the final payment for your Covered Trip; and
- you are not disabled from travel at the time you make your plan payment.
Final payment is the last pre-paid payment (prior to departure) of the most expensive part of the trip, unless the main air arrangements are added last. “Main air arrangements” refer to air to/from the main destination vs. tickets for a side trip during the vacation.
Here’s What Our Group Trip Insurance Plan Covers
(coverages shown are per person unless noted otherwise)
|Who can get this?
||Any US resident
|A brief description is below. For complete coverage, terms, conditions and exclusions,
Click here to view or download the CSA Group Certificate of coverage
|Money Back Guarantee
||100% of Trip Cost
||150% of Trip Cost
|Secondary Emergency Medical
|Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation
|Emergency Dental Treatment for Accidental Injury
|Your deadline to waive the Pre-Existing Condition exclusion
||No later than your final trip payment
|Pre-Existing Condition Lookback Period
||180 Days (travelers & co-travelers only)
|Travel Baggage Delay
||$200 after 24 hours
||$750 (after 12 hours) $150 per day
|24 Hour Emergency Assistance
|Terrorist Incident coverage
||“a Terrorist Incident that occurs in a city listed on the itinerary of the Insured’s Covered Trip and within 7 days prior to the Insured’s Scheduled Departure Date.”
||United States Fire Insurance Company (A Rated)
Get Your Customized Group Travel Insurance Quote:
Simply enter your trip details below
Steve Dasseos (the Head Honcho & Trip Insurance Guru) will write you back promptly, unless it’s the middle of the night (if the email time stamp’s at an odd hour you probably caught him up!). Here’s why Steve wants your name:
- You don’t have to give us your real name, though it helps us if you do just so we can keep track of who asks us what and what we tell you
- The other reason is because Steve doesn’t want to start his email to you as “Dear Anonymous,”. The internet and the whole world for that matter have gotten way too impersonal. You are a real person and you deserve to be addressed by a proper name.
GroupTripInsurance.com is a division of TripInsuranceStore.com
Protect Yourself and Travel with Peace of Mind TM
PO Box 466
Owatonna, MN 55060
Toll free: 1-888-407-3854
Office hours: (Eastern Time Zone)
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 7:30 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday: 1 - 5 pm
- We'll call you back if we miss your call
We have multiple phone lines so you will reach Becky, Kim or Steve live. Call back if our lines are busy. If you get our voicemail, leave a message - we return all calls promptly.